Sunday, March 27, 2011

Amy's Wedding Weekend


We went to Houston this weekend for Amy's wedding.  We had so much fun!  After some "creative" last minute tailoring to my bridesmaid's dress (i.e., chopping my dress up with scissors), I was able to breathe and enjoy the wedding, and the bride looked beautiful.  Baby B started her dancing before the reception...she kicked me all ceremony long, especially during the singing of the Lord's Prayer. 



 22 Weeks






I was also able to spend some time with my precious nephew Brooks.  I saw all of his new "tricks."  I didn't believe my sister when she said that he says "thank you," but I heard it for myself several times!  I wanted more pictures of Brooks, but he is too busy these days for pictures.  As you can see, Brooks AND his cousin have grown quite a bit!
Even though it was Amy's weekend, Baby Girl Brazelton somehow managed to come home with some gifts as well!  Thank you Jen for the sweet dress and Kristin and Trent for the giraffe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment