Wednesday, May 9, 2012

9 Months

Well I've wondered when Hallie would become too cool for her monthly pictures...the answer is 9 months.  These were the best we could do.  "Hallie how old are you?"

"Hmmmm mom let me think about it..."

"I'm going to cheat and look at my shirt..."

"I've got it!  I'm nine months old!"

"I'm done taking pictures now." 

This month was a very, very busy one!  Hallie is crawling all over the place, pulling up on everything (regardless of how stable it is), and making her dad and me smile more every day. 

Blake and I still come in second to Mia:
Alex came in to town and took pictures for her photography class.  Thank you, thank you Alex!  You did a wonderful job and earned every bit of that 96 (I'm still wondering how they could take 4 points off that sweet face!).  I'm still waiting on her to send me the bill:


We also celebrated Camille's graduation at Abuelo's. Sara, Bryan, Grady, and Caleb came in to celebrate:





"What is this wet stuff coming down?"  Sadly, Hallie has seen rain only about 3 times in her 9 months of life!


And the best thing that happened in month nine, Hallie was baptized on 4/29/12....but that deserves it's own post...in a couple of days!


1 comment: