Sunday, June 3, 2012

10 Months

"Hallie, how old are you this month?"
"I'll show with my hands this time Mom.  I'm 10 months old and finally in the double digits!"

"But don't think you are getting a smile out of me with this bow on my head."

"Later Mom!" 
(yes I had my hand on her...no baby was harmed)

May was definitely an exciting month for us.  Hallie sprouted two teeth, made her first plane trip, started standing unassisted (occasionally)....and I will let the pictures tell the rest.

Definitely the most exciting thing this month was finding out Hallie is getting a girl cousin!  Kristin is having a girl in October.  We couldn't be more excited at our house!  Hallie was pretty much the only one of us that thought girl....we all were thinking boy!

We went to Dallas so Hallie could meet McCain, Sydney, Nelle, and Jen.  It was so much fun to catch up and have our kids finally meet!  Apparently McCain had fun too hanging out with all the girls!

We are loving hanging out outside now that the weather is so nice.  Reagan, Chase, and Parker came over for a Memorial Day barbeque.  Not sure whose belly sticks out further, Reagan's or Hallie's?! (Reagan's pregnant for those that don't know!) 

Not sure if she is enjoying the pool or the water bottle more!

 Well the picture says it all....spaghetti is a favorite!

Hallie's friend Cam finally moved back to West Texas.  Our first of many play dates to come!

My little sous-chef in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment